Krakow Brewery Dinner
19 EURO per person for a group of 6
12 EURO per person for a group of 20
(Contact us for a bespoke quote for your group)
A must if you're in Krakow! There's nothing like drinking a litre of fresh-brewed beer and eating scrumptious golonka (hamhock) while surrounded by a bustling beer cellar atmosphere. A true Krakow experience.
The golonka is hamhock, marinated and boiled in beer then braised on a mini-spit. This combo makes for the juiciest, most flavorful, most spectacular taste sensation. It's accompanied by traditional Polish pickles, fresh bread, mustard and horseradish. We cannot stop drooling as we write this. Nothing goes better with golonka than the beer cellar's very own, brewed-on-site beer - one litre of it will set you straight.
What is included in the price?
- An experienced, English-speaking, local Krakow guide who will meet you at your hotel and stay with you for the duration of your visit to the baths
- Transfers to and back from the venue
- A juicy, meaty, beer-marinaded hamhock (aka golonka) on a mini-spit
- Served with bread, mustard, horseradish and scrumptious Polish pickles
- One litre of beer per person
- Reserved tables in Krakow's most popular and atmospheric beer cellar
- Pricing is available for any group size, contact us for a bespoke quote
- Vegetarian option available
- Larger groups = larger discounts. The more people in your group, the more the price will go down.
- We are a group holiday tour operator, but would be happy to provide pricing for individuals and couples - the prices will be significantly higher.