Budapest Thermal Baths
29 EURO per person for a group of 6
25 EURO per person for a group of 20
(Contact us for a bespoke quote for your group)
If you are in Budapest, soaking in one of the many thermal baths is a MUST. It's good for the joints, good for the digestion, good for any number of ailments you can think of, and in the end it's just good, fun relaxation. Play a round of chess with a local at the Szechenyi baths then go for a sauna and dip in freezing water and finally try out all the different thermal pools - all different temperatures and with different mineral, healing properties. We ensure you have a stress-free experience because our guide will take all the hassle out of queuing for tickets, sorting out changing cabins - and best of all, she'll be able to lead you through the maze of hallways and different areas of the baths.
What is included in the price?
- An experienced, English-speaking, local Budapest guide who will meet you at your hotel and stay with you for the duration of your visit to the baths
- Entry fee to the Szechenyi Baths in Budapest
- A round of drinks (softdrink, wine, beer, coffee or tea) at the poolside café
- Pricing is available for any group size, contact us for a bespoke quote
- Transfers are not included. Your guide will either help you order taxis (you pay) or take you on the public transport system (you buy tickets)
- You can stay at the bath for max three hours, more than enough time to try out all the pools/saunas. You can leave earlier if you want, as well.
- If you'd like to stay longer, you are welcome to do so, but the guide will leave after three hours.
- Larger groups = larger discounts. The more people in your group, the more the price will go down.
- We are a group holiday tour operator, but would be happy to provide pricing for individuals and couples - the prices will be significantly higher.